Student Service Plans
All charges are in the corresponding NIS (shekel) amount based on the business exchange rate at the time we process the transaction. Final pricing will be as per our shekel rate.
$739*per school year
$999*per school year
Call Us*Pre-existing conditions
|24/7 Emergency Hotline|
|Coverage for Covid 19|
|Appointment Setting for All Services|
|Full range of specialist care available for acute and urgent care, e.g.: Dermatology, Gynecology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Podiatry, Urology, Neurology, Cardiology, Internal medicine and Surgery.|
|Emergency Room Treatment*|
|24/7 Physicians & Urgent Medical Services|
|Access to Health Services Country Wide|
|Ambulance Service for Emergencies*|
|Full range of diagnostic testing available for acute & urgent care*|
|Expansive Diagnostics & Testing, MRI, CT, Bone Scans*/**|
|Personal Medical Chaperone for Hospital Emergencies|
|Discounted Dental Appointment & Services|
|Personal Medical Chaperone to Non-English speaking Specialty Clinics &/or Hospitals (for the first 3 visits)|
|Assistance Sourcing Medications in Israel/Retrieval & Delivery From Abroad|
|Coverage for Acute Onset/Deterioration of Pre-Existing Medical Conditions*|
*As per policy & upon approval from HMO
- We are happy to offer coverage for many pre-existing conditions with our Value+ & Preferred Plans. Depending on the condition/s, there may be percentage increases in the yearly fee. Your Medical History will be sent to the HMO physician for approval and price adjustment. The price on the payment link you will receive will reflect that increase and you will have coverage for the stated condition.!! This can affect the time it takes to activate the policy.
- If one does not declare a pre-existing condition and it comes up during the year (even in an unrelated way) the HMO can cancel your insurance effective immediately or even retroactively.
- If your child takes a medication regularly, please ensure that they have enough medication to last hem through at least the first 6 – 8 weeks. Additionally they should bring a copy of the prescription with them to Israel so that they can bring it to their GP here for conversion to an Israeli prescription.
- All plans include comprehensive coverage in accordance with the official Service and Medication Package & per the foreign members plan policy.
- For policy terms & conditions, or for more information, please email us at email@example.com.
- Prices are subject to minor changes as per fluctuations with primary carriers . Prices are converted to the approximate USD amount for your convenience.
- Our customer care golden rule is NO SURPRISES! So what’s not covered? As always we will assist our clients wherever possible, however we cannot offer coverage for: psychiatric, emotional & mental health, abuse of alcohol &/or drugs, chronic conditions discovered within the first 6 months of coverage and pre-existing conditions without pre-approval.