MSG is always looking for dedicated and compassionate healthcare personnel to join our growing team.
We love our Safta! The Safta Rule: The Safta Rule is our employee hiring philosophy. When interviewing a prospective candidate for employment, we consider the question, “would I hire this person to care for my safta?” If we can answer yes with absolute confidence, we then know this is an employee we can bring onboard. We are dedicated to retaining this highest standard of employee selection throughout our company.
It can be unnerving allowing a stranger into your home to care for your loved one. That is why at MSG, our hiring process is extremely rigorous. We strive to hire the top 20% of healthcare professionals in the industry through our rigorous recruiting and screening process.
Our recruitment process includes:
- 3 Round Hiring Process
- Practical Application & Engagement of The Safta Rule
- Industry Leading Pay-for-Healthcare professionals
- 3+ Validated References
- Highly Credentialed & Hospital Trained
- Licensed & Fully Vetted Caregivers
- Committed Focus on Continuing Education & Training
MSG is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our hospital-in-home team.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care and facilitate speedy and comprehensive recovery. The ideal candidate will speak both English & Hebrew at a mother-tongue level, be compassionate, flexible, even-keeled and provide high-quality nursing care. Y
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians and case manager
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience as a registered nurse in hospital environment
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license